2018 Gehl DL11-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler
Call for Price
DL11-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler
- Gross Power (kW): 120 hp (89)
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 11,000 lbs. (4990)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 30' 6" (9.2)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 44' 4" (13.5)
- Lift Capacity: 11,000 lb.
- Maximum Lift Height: 44 ft. 4 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height: 8,000 lb.
- Maximum Forward Reach: 30 ft. 6 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach: 2,000 lb.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade: 2 ft. 0 in.
- Breakout Force: 14,000 lbf
- Maximum Dump Height: 42 ft. 11 in.
- Maximum Forward Reach at 45° Dump Angle: 14 ft. 3 in.
- Dump Angle at Maximum Dump Height: 24 deg.
- Maximum Loadover Height: 43 ft. 11 in.
- Maximum Dump Height at 45° Dump Angle: 34 ft. 0 in.
- Maximum Forward Reach at Maximum Dump Height: 2 ft. 3 in.
- Rollback at Ground Level: 30 deg.
- Total Degrees of Bucket Rotation: 132 deg.
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: 3.8L QSF Tier IV
- Power: 120 hp
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Transmission: 4-Speed Power Shift
- Maximum Travel Speed: 22.8 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab
- Brakes: Oil-Immersed, Disc-type
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release
- Pump Type: Open-Center, Dual-Section
- Total Capacity: 43 gpm
- Main Relief Pressure: 3,000 psi
- Auxiliary Relief Pressure: 2,500 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 45 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 25,400 lb.
- Length - Less Forks: 20 ft. 7 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 16 in.
- Wheelbase: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Turning Radius: 12 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Height: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Frame Leveling - Left/Right: 10 deg. /10 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Recommended Tire Type: 14.00 x 24 G2 12-ply
- The DL11-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler is a tool to increase jobsite productivity, develop new business and improve your return-on-investment.
- Rear axle stabilization system locks the rear axle to the frame if the parking brake is engaged, if the boom is raised 60 degrees or higher, or if the PWP System is activated.
- 10-degree frame tilt in both directions.
- Two-wheel, four-wheel, crab steering standard.
- Double universal joints for tight turn radius without applying stress on the axle.
- Standard centrifugal pre-cleaner and two-stage air cleaner.
- Powershift transmission with four forward and two reverse gears, with a 2-year/2,000-hour warranty.
- Standard pneumatic tires.
- ROPS and FOPS certified operator's compartment.
- Comfort comes standard on the DL11-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler, boasting 57 cubic feet of interior space.
- Choice of Dual-Function or Tri-Function pilot-operated joysticks that allow operators precise movement of heavy loads
- Lockable, two-piece cab door for security, communication and cross-ventilation.
- Standard lockable storage compartment for service items, such as work gloves, tools, blueprints and more.
- Choice of canopy or cab with heating and defrosting systems standard (air-conditioning optional).
- Un-matched panoramic visibility increases work-site safety and operator productivity and reduces operator fatigue.
- Three steering modes - 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab - enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- Industry loading job site maneuverability with a 12' 2" turning radius.
Remote Boom Control
- The Remote Boom Control option allows operators to control boom and engine functions from outside the cab.
- Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
- Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
- The DL11-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
- The DL11-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler has the hydraulic power to get the job done.
- Open-Center, Dual-Section
- 2,500 psi (172)
- 43 gpm (162.8)
- 3,000 psi (207)
- 45 gal. (170)
- Carriages - Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
- Fork Shift - 48" (1219 mm) wide.
- Rotating Carriage - 48" (1219 mm) and 66" (1676 mm) wide.
- Log and Pipe Grapple.
- Swing Carriage - 90° and 180° swing.
- Truss Boom - 12' (3.6 m) and 15' (4.5 m) with optional winch.
- Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.
- Side-mounted engine improves serviceability, allowing three-sided service access through a large, hinged hood.
- Transmission and hydraulics easily accessed through large hinged panel.
- Exterior boom hose routings for easy access.
- Rifled bushings in key areas
- Easy access to hydraulic oil and transmission reservoirs.
- Hydraulic main control valve in back door.
- Engine Type
- 3.8L QSF Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 120 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 11,000 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 22.8 mph
- Tire Size
- 14.00 x 24 G2 12-ply
- 20 ft. 7 in.
- 8 ft. 3 in.
- 7 ft. 11 in.
- 25,400 lb.
- 10 ft. 8 in.