2018 Gehl RT165 Track Loader
Call for Price
RT165 Track Loader
- Rated Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load (kg): 1,650 lbs. (748)
- Net Power (kW): 68.4 hp (51)
- Lift Height (mm): 119.6" (3038)
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 157.8 in.
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 119.6 in.
- Reach - Fully Raised: 25.3 in.
- Dump Angle - Fully Raised: 39 deg.
- Dump Height - Fully Raised: 91.7 in.
- Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised: 98 deg.
- Overall Height at ROPS: 77.5 in.
- Overall Length with Bucket - Standard Counterweight: 126.2 in.
- Overall Length without Bucket - Standard Counterweight: 94.2 in.
- Specified Height: 64.5 in.
- Reach at Specified Height: 53.9 in.
- Dump Angle at Specified Height: 70 deg.
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground: 28 deg.
- Carry Position: 7.8 in.
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position: 28 deg.
- Digging Position - Below Ground: 2.1 in.
- Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight: 28 deg.
- Ground Clearance: 7.25 in.
- Track Gauge: 53.4 in.
- Track Shoe Width: 12.6 in.
- Crawler Base: 49.8 in.
- Overall Width - Less Bucket: 66.0 in.
- Bucket Width: 66.0 in.
- Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket: 77.9 in.
- Clearance Radius - Rear with Standard Counterweight: 56.7 in.
- Maximum Rollback at Specified Height: 68.6 deg.
- Angle of Approach: 90 deg.
- Grouser Height: 1 in.
- Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load: 1,650 lb.
- Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load: 2,357 lb.
- Tipping Load: 4,715 lb.
- Operating Weight: 8,020 lb.
- Make/Model: Yanmar/4TNV98C-NMS2 Tier IV
- Type: 4-Stroke Naturally Aspirated
- Displacement/Cylinders: 201.4 cu.in./4
- Gross Power @ rpm: 69.3 hp @ 2500
- Net Power @ rpm: 68.4 hp @ 2500
- Peak Torque @ rpm: N/A
- Oil Pump Capacity: 11 qts.
- Alternator Voltage/Amperage: 14V/100A
- Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort: 9,578 lb.
- Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type: Rubber/4/Steel
- Track Width: 12.6 in.
- Ground Pressure - Narrow / Wide: 6.5 / 5.2 psi
- Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder: 4,230 lb.
- Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder: 5,060 lb.
- Ground Speed - Single Speed: 6.5 mph
- Ground Speed - Two Speed: 10.0 mph
- Fuel Tank: 16.5 gal.
- Hydraulic Reservior Tank: 11 gal.
- Coolant Capacity: 3.8 gal.
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed: 18.9 gpm
- High-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed: 28.5 gpm
- Transmission Pump Type: Axial Piston Variable Double Pump
- Motor Type: Radial Piston Motor w/ Two Speed
- Battery Volts: 12V
- Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature: 950 CCA @ 0 deg. F
- The Gehl RT165 Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.9 hp (52.1 kW)
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- The extra-large, state-of-the art operator's station on the RT165 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Controls on the Gehl RT165 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
- Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
- Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include: Joystick Sensitivity Position Reaction Engine Response AntiStall Pump Swash Plate Position
- Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
- Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- The RT165 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
- The RT165 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency and AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
- The RT165 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
- Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity.
- All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
- Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
- The robust lift-arm on the RT165 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
- Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT165 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98C-NMS2 Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 69.3 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.5 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 2,357 lb. (50% Tipping Load)
- Max Ground Speed
- 10.0 mph
- Tire Size
- 12.6 in. Track
- 126.2 in.
- 66.0 in.
- 77.5 in.
- 8,020 lb.