2019 Gehl 750 Articulated Loader Cab
Call for Price
750 Articulated Loader Cab
- Rated Operating Capacity with Bucket (kg): 7,275 lbs. (3300)
- Power (kW): 74 hp (55)
- Bucket Hinge Pin Height (mm): 136" (3450)
- Length with Bucket on Ground: 205.5 in.
- Shipping Length: 174.9 in.
- Front Wheel Center to Pivot Pin: 36.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 81.2 in.
- Rear Overhang: 52.1 in.
- Height to Top of Cab: 97.5 in.
- Folded ROPS Height: N/A
- Hood Height: 69.9 in.
- Maximum Reach Height: 163.8 in.
- Bucket Hinge Pin Height: 136.8 in.
- Ground Plane to Bucket Edge Height: 129 in.
- Dump Clearance at Full Height: 106.7 in.
- Dump Reach at Full Height: 22.4 in.
- Width Over Tires: 68.4 in. / 77.1 in.
- Tire Gauge: 52.4 in. / 60.8 in.
- ROPS Width: 57.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.3 in.
- Turning Radius with Bucket: 155.3 in.
- Outer Turning Radius: 134.2 in.
- Inner Turning Radius: 63.8 in.
- Articulation Angle from Center: 45 deg.
- Rollback at Height: 45 deg.
- Maximum Dump Angle at Full Height: 45 deg.
- Bucket Rollback at Ground: 45 deg.
- Attachment Pivot Clearance: 7.5 in.
- Wheel Radius: 19.5 in.
- Bucket Width - Standard: 84 in.
- Make: Deutz
- Model/Number of Cylinders: TD 3.6 L4 / 4
- Power @ 2800 rpm: 74.3 hp
- Displacement: 0.95 gal
- Static Tipping Load with Bucket (Straight): 7,907 lb.
- Static Tipping Load with Bucket (Full Turn): 6,126 lb.
- Straight: 7,907 lb.
- Full Turn: 6,126 lb.
- Static Tipping Load with Forks (Straight): 3,755 lb.
- Static Tipping Load with Forks (Full Turn): 2,981 lb.
- Straight: 3,755 lb.
- Full Turn: 2,981 lb.
- Bucket Breakout: 13,020 lbf
- Operating Weight: 10,540 lb.
- Work Hydraulic System Flow: 18.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - optional: 30.6 gpm
- Work Hydraulic System Pressure: 2,900 psi
- Drive Hydraulic System Pressure: 5,511 psi
- Drive Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 19.5 gal.
- Battery: 12-volts
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 27 gal.
- Maximum Travel Speed: 5/12/19 mph
- Tire Size - Standard: 405 / 70-20
- Operators world-wide will find state-of-the-art ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation.
- Tiltable steering column with center-mount instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- The deluxe suspension seat is spring-suspended with a high amount of travel providing a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360-degree visibility is achieved by positioning the operator above instead of behind the load for safe operation and excellent view of the attachment.
- All models feature comfortable and easy-to-access grab handles to assist entry and exit.
- A complete cab enclosure option provides enhanced comfort and safety for all-day-long operation..
- Cab doors have an extended-latch design, which allows latching in a slightly-open position for limited ventilation, per operator preference.
- Standard equipment includes heating system, four working lights, wipers on front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- Spacious surface window area offers excellent all-around visibility.
- Generous sound absorbing material between the cab and engine compartment is standard with cab enclosure and suppresses sound levels.
- The Gehl 750 Articulated Loader features simple-to-use controls at your finger tips. Even the most un-accustomed operator will be comfortable operating these loaders.
- Multi-function joystick lever controls the lift arm, bucket, float, travel direction, differential lock and auxiliary hydraulic functions
- Inching pedal allows operators to vary the ground speed while maintaining a fixed engine speed, to optimally run attachments while enabling precise control.
- Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
- Differential lock button on joystick increases traction for 100% effective engagement of axles.
- 2-speed hydrostatic drive can be activated “on the go" by a switch on the joystick.
- Gehl articulated loaders are equipped with industry-proven Deutz diesel engines.
- Powerful, quiet and efficient Deutz diesel engines with excellent performance for all applications.
- Excellent reputation for reliable cold-starting and smooth operation.
- Power, performance and precision. Achieve this and more with superior hydraulics and handy time-saving features.
- Two auxiliary hydraulic lines with flat-faced couplers power a variety of tools and make attachment changes easy.
- Hydraulic hoses are nestled within the lift arms, keeping them out of the loader linkage “damage zone" during lifting and dumping operations.
- Lift arm and bucket float features allow for “floating" of the lift arm for light scraping or rear-ward leveling actions. Bucket float is a special feature that adds control and more operator flexibility for operating certain attachments with only bucket float.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their 750 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
- Bale Movers
- Mower, Rotary
- Pallet Forks
- Snow Removal
- The lift arm on the 750 is designed to achieve maximum strength, excellent visibility and fast cycle times.
- Linkage becomes recessed in the lift arm at full lift heights for protection when dumping into trucks/trailers and provides excellent forward visibility.
- Linkage design allows for mechanical self-leveling action in both up and down directions.
- Nitro-steel rods on the hydraulic cylinders resist abrasion, pitting, scratching and corrosion.
- Excellent bucket dump angles at the mid- and top-ranges of the lift path as well as outstanding forward reach at mid-range.
- Get into the tightest spaces with ease. The 750 goes anywhere and does almost everything.
- A heavy-duty articulating joint offers 45-degree turning angles each way and provides optimal maneuverability with a tight turning radius. Articulated steering has minimal affect on turf and ground surfaces and extends the life of the tires.
- Chassis oscillates 10 degrees each way, for 20 degrees of total oscillation, to maintain traction by keeping the wheels on the ground on uneven terrain.
- The tail follows where the front leads, providing excellent maneuverability. The bucket and tires follow a constant turn radius, so the rear of the loader follows the path of the front tires.
- Narrow machine width allows access to tight, confined spaces that most skid loaders with comparable operating capacities cannot access.
- High ground clearance allows the loaders to pass over objects in the work-path with ease.
- Reduced downtime is made possible by intelligent engineering and advanced design.
- Perform daily service checks with ease through the rear engine cover, which provides access to the engine, hydraulic reservoir filler and filter, radiator, and more.
- Hydraulic components are provided with diagnostic test ports for easy access when required.
- LCD display has menu screens with light indicators for electrical diagnostic checking.
NOTES:1 - Per SAE J818 SAE J732
- Engine Type
- TD 3.6 L4
- Engine Manufacturer
- 74.3 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2800 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 27 gal.
- Max Ground Speed
- 5/12/19 mph
- Tire Size
- 405 / 70-20
- 205.5 in.
- 97.5 in.
- 10,540 lb.
- 81.2 in.