2019 Gehl RS4-14 Telescopic Handler
Call for Price
RS4-14 Telescopic Handler
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 4,400 lbs. (1996)
- Gross Power (kW): 56.3 hp (42)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 9' 0" (2.7)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 14' 3" (4.35)
- Lift Capacity: 4,400 lb.
- Maximum Lift Height: 14 ft. 3 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height: 4,400 lb.
- Maximum Foward Reach: 9 ft. 0 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach: 1,900 lb.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade: 0 in.
- Manufacturer: Danfoss
- Power: 56.3 hp
- Aspiration: Natural
- Model: V2607
- Rated Speed: 2700 rpm
- Transmission: 2-speed
- Maximum Travel Speed: 15 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-wheel 2-wheel Crab
- Brakes: Drive Line Disc Brake
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle
- Axle Manufacturer: Dana
- Pump Type: Gear
- Total Capacity: 20 gpm
- System Pressure: 3,400 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 18 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 9,237 lb.
- Length: 11 ft. 11 in.
- Width: 4 ft. 11 in.
- Ground Clearance: 9.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 7 ft. 0 in.
- Turning Radius: 10 ft. 1 in.
- Overall Height: 6 ft. 3 in.
- Frame Leveling: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 16 gal.
- 12.00 x 16.5 Bias/10 PR
- 12.00 x 16.5 Bias/10 PR Foam-Filled
- 12.00 x 16.5 Solid Rubber
- The RS4-14 is super-compact with full size performance.
- Super-compact size 4' 11" wide & 6' 3" tall
- Total weight of 9,237 lbs
- With a ground clearance of 9.5"
- Two section telescopic boom has full hydraulic power for all lift and telescopic functions
- Hydraulic self-leveling lift action automatically keeps the load level as the boom is raised.
- Driveline disc service brakes
- Limited slip differential is located on front axle.
- Highly visible boom level indicator is located on the outer boom and an easy-to-read frame level gauge is located in the cab
- High-back seat with right-side adjustable armrest; suspension seat optional.
- The operator's cab in the RS4-14 Telescopic Handler remains full size on a super-compact machine.
- Locking storage compartment under seat.
- Full 360° visibility.
- Ergonomic design features all gauges, indicator lights and switches on the right-side dash panel
- ROPS/FOPS canopy standard; ROPS/FOPS cab with heater or ROPS/FOPS cab with heater & A/C optional
- To enhance maneuverability, the RS4-14 Telescopic Handler has three steering modes. An operator can change between 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab-type steering by flipping a switch in the operator's station.
- The RS4-14 Telescopic Handler has the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Kubota Tier IV 56.3 HP 4 cylinder diesel engine
- 2-speed hydrostatic transmission.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- The model RS4-14 makes no exceptions when it comes to hydraulic performance.
- 17.2 gpm (77.4)
- 3,400 psi (235)
- 18 gal. (70)
- There is a tool for every job, and the RS4-14 can power them all. Standard Universal skid steer attach or optional Manitou quick-attach are available.
- Bucket - Light Material - 66" wide
- Carriages - Shaft type or ITA Type
- Bucket - Medium Material - 72" wide
- The RS4-14 Telescopic Handler has an intelligent design that protects components and provides easy access for routine maintenance.
- The engine hood lifts fully out of the way, providing easy access to the battery and engine maintenance
- A hinged access cooler provides easy access to the engine
- A dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 56.3 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2700 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 4,400 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 15 mph
- 11 ft. 11 in.
- 4 ft. 11 in.
- 6 ft. 3 in.
- 9,237 lb.
- 7 ft. 0 in.