2019 Gehl RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler
Call for Price
RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 9,000 lbs. (4082)
- Gross Power (kW): 120 hp (89)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 50' 1" (15.3)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 36' 7" (11.2)
- Lift Capacity: 9,000 lb.
- Maximum Lift Height: 50 ft. 1 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height: 5,000 lb.
- Maximum Forward Reach: 36 ft. 7 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach: 500 lb.
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: QSF 3.8 Tier IV
- Power: 120 hp
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Transmission: Dana 4-speed Powershift
- Maximum Travel Speed: 15.3 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab
- Brakes: 4-Wheel Internal Wet-Disc Brake
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle
- Axle Manufacturer: Dana
- Pump Type: Gear
- Total Capacity: 41.5 gpm
- System Pressure: 3,000 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 31 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 29,900 lb.
- Length - Less Forks: 21 ft. 0 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 18 in.
- Wheelbase: 10 ft. 4 in.
- Turning Radius: 13 ft. 11 in.
- Overall Height: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Frame Leveling: ±10 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 47 gal.
- 13.00 x 24/12 PR
- 13.00 x 24/12 PR - Rock
- 13.00 x 24/12 PR Foam-Filled
- 13.00 x 24 Solid Rubber
- The model RS9-50 GEN:3 is built with high quality components, for long life and superior performance.
- Land 5,000 lbs at 47' 0" high without moving the machine.
- Additional reach of 50' 0" telescopic boom provides greater work range and material placement ability than competitive 42' 0" or 44' 0" units..
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
- The RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler features spacious, durable operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
- Three steering modes - 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab - enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- In 4-wheel steer, the machine has a 13' 8" turning radius for machine positioning on tight job sites..
- The RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Dana four-speed power-shift transmission is easy to operate.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- The model RS9-50 GEN:3 has outstanding hydraulic system and control performance.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set fork tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Boom tip auxiliary hydraulics are standard to power hydraulic operated attachments.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
- There is a tool for every job, and the RS9-50 GEN:3 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
- The lift capacity remains the same as a standard carriage, while the quick attachment point increases versatility and reduces downtime.
- This factory-installed option provides a secure lifting point for handling suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS9-50 GEN:3 quick and efficient.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide a compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Engine Type
- QSF 3.8 Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 120 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 47 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 9,000 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 15.3 mph
- 21 ft. 0 in.
- 8 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 29,900 lb.
- 10 ft. 4 in.