2019 Kohler Engine KD477-2
Call for Price
Our air-cooled diesel engines are engineered with state-of-art air filters to increase durability, and lengthen service intervals. Couple all of that with the engine's cast iron cylinder liners and you've got a machine that doesn't know how to quit.
- New rugged design for the most extreme conditions
- Equipped with a larger air filtration cartridge with increased capacity
- Cyclonic separator with one-way valve for dust discharge
- New integrated sound dampener provide reduced noise levels
- Engine type: Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Model: KD477-2
- HP (kW): 21.7(16.2)
- Displacement (cc): 58.2 (954)
- Bore in (mm): 3.5 (90)
- Stroke in (mm): 3 (75)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 40.6 (57.5)
- Compression Ratio: 19.0:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 171.6 (77.8)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 3.2 (3)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 22.7 x 19 x 22.2
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 3
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.5 in. (90mm) x 3 in. (75mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 21.7 hp (16.2 kW)
- 40.6 ft.lb. (57.5 Nm)
- 22.7 in.
- 19 in.
- 22.2 in.
- 171.6 lb. (77.8 kg)