2019 Kohler Engine KD625-2
Call for Price
Our air-cooled diesel engines are engineered with state-of-art air filters to increase durability, and lengthen service intervals. Couple all of that with the engine's cast iron cylinder liners and you've got a machine that doesn't know how to quit.
- New rugged design for the most extreme conditions
- EPA/CARB Tier 4 Compliant
- Equipped with a larger air filtration cartridge with increased capacity
- Cyclonic separator with one-way valve for dust discharge
- New integrated sound dampener provide reduced noise levels
- Engine type: Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Model: KD625-2
- HP (kW): 25.2(18.8)
- Displacement (cc): 76.2 (1248)
- Bore in (mm): 3.7 (95)
- Stroke in (mm): 3.5 (88)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 38.7 (52.5)
- Compression Ratio: 17.5:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 242.6 (110)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2.8 (2.6)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 24.9 x 22 x 23.6
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final, 49-state
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.7 in. (95mm) x 3.5 in. (88mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 25.2 hp (18.8 kW)
- 38.7 ft.lb. (52.5 Nm)
- 24.9 in.
- 22 in.
- 23.6 in.
- 242.6 lb. (110 kg)